Saturday, November 28, 2015


Hello Everyone!

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the support following my video testimony last Sunday! I was blow away by your words of encouragement and monetary support. Through your donations I was able to raise $4,345.00 so far! (My goal is to raise $6,000.00 total). I have no doubt that God will continue to provide.

If you were unable to see my video testimony, see below to watch it.


At this point I am finishing up work and starting to think about a packing list! Only 5 weeks left of work. My last day is January 2nd. And then January 6th my flight leaves for Madagascar!
Thank you again for taking the time to be involved by reading my updates and praying. I believe the Father is doing amazing things through Mercy Ships and I am blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment