Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Home

Hello Everybody! I’ve been back stateside now for about two weeks. The initial unpacking and laundry is done and now it’s time to settle back into life here. But it’s not the same as before. Things are different; I’m different. My perspective was shifted because of the experiences I had in Madagascar and with Mercy Ships. As I process through these changes and realize these different perspectives, I’d appreciate your prayers. I resigned from Hershey Medical Center back in January, before going to Mercy Ships, so I am not working at this time. I am purposefully choosing not to work. I believe God has given me this time off to process through re-entry well and be still before Him. Please pray for clarity as I seek God’s guidance and discernment to know how to proceed regarding a job.
In addition to your prayers, please support me by attending my open house at Daybreak Church. At the open house I will tell you about Mercy Ships, share about my journey with them, show pictures and answer any questions you may have! Open House date/time TBA. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment