Sunday, March 20, 2016

Goodbyes are hard, but because of the Father's love my heart is always full!

I cannot believe 10 weeks is already past. It feels like yesterday that I arrived in Antananarivo and began the long 10hr bus ride to Toamasina. Yesterday I took the long 10hr bus ride from the ship to Antananarivo and will begin my journey home at 4:40am tomorrow!

In these short 10 weeks the Father has blessed me with incredible new friendships and shaped & grown me in so many ways. Some of which I may not even realize this side of heaven. I cannot thank you all enough for your support, encouragement and prayers! The time spent here in Madagascar has left me with so much to tell and show you. I could not possibly encapsulate everything in the few updates I've written. Please stay tuned for details about an open house at which I will show pictures, tell stories and answer questions!


2 comments:

  1. How is that even possible?! Can't believe you're homeward bound already. Excited to see you and hear more of your stories. Big hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful you had this opportunity! Can't wait to hear more and see more!

    Janet H

    ReplyDelete